Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Best Website for Classroom Organization

One website that I found on classroom organization was http://www.ourclassweb.com/sites_for_teachers_getting_organized.htm.  This website offered tips to teachers on how to organize their classroom.  Once again, being a visual person and having those wonderful and colorful pictures caught my eye.  Personally, I have problems with getting and staying organized.  I always start the year off organized, but then I have a problem with staying organized throughout the school year.  This is an outstanding site because Mrs. McDavid's tips are easy to follow and manage.  What I learned the most from her site is that labeling always helps teachers and their students to stay organized.  I also liked that she addressed hoarding and making sure that you spend time purging items by either sharing with other teachers or simply throwing them away.  That takes a lot of courage for us hoarders.  I am motivated to go into my classroom and get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment